Welcome to the AERA Special Interest Group for Research in Mathematics Education.
SIG RME Happenings
JRME Mentorship Program
We have an opportunity for SIG-RME members who are doctoral and post-doctoral scholars.
The JRME Editorial Panel is piloting a program to mentor doctoral and post-doctoral scholars in the manuscript review process. As a first step in the process, SIG RME is surveying its membership to recruit interested scholars.
We will provide additional information about the mentorship program in the future.
SIG-RME Conference Central
Click here to learn more about the SIG-RME events during the AERA conference.
Announcements / Call for Papers
- 16th International Conference of the Mathematics Education for the Future Project will be held August 8–13, 2022 at King’s College, Cambridge University, UK. Deadlines are August 21, 2021 (abstracts) and November 30, 2021 (papers). For conference updates and more information see https://directorymathsed.net/kings-conference/.
- Danny Martin, Luz Valoyes-Chávez, and Paola Valero are serving as guest editors of the special issue in Educational Studies in Mathematics “Race, Racism and Racialization in Mathematics Education: Global perspectives”. Please consider contributing to this special issue (click here for more information).
- Travel grants are available from the Association for Women in Mathematics – deadlines: Feb 1, May 1, Oct 1 every year (click here for more information).
If you have any updates for the website please email them to Naomi Jessup.
- 2020 AERA Conference (click here to read the entire statement)
- Affirming Critical Scholars in Mathematics Education Academic (click here to read the entire statement)
Follow us and stay connected!