SIG RME Happenings
JRME Mentorship Program
We have an opportunity for SIG-RME members who are doctoral and post-doctoral scholars.
The JRME Editorial Panel is piloting a program to mentor doctoral and post-doctoral scholars in the manuscript review process. As a first step in the process, SIG RME is surveying its membership to recruit interested scholars.
We will provide additional information about the mentorship program in the future.
Welcome to the AERA Special Interest Group for Research in Mathematics Education. If you have any updates for the website please email them to Naomi Jessup.
Announcements / Call for Papers
- SIG-RME invites nominations for the Distinguished Scholar Award. A nomination packet must be received by Friday, September 11, 2020. Electronic submissions to Cathery Yeh at email@example.com are required (click here for more information).
- Danny Martin, Luz Valoyes-Chávez, and Paola Valero are serving as guest editors of the special issue in Educational Studies in Mathematics “Race, Racism and Racialization in Mathematics Education: Global perspectives”. Please consider contributing to this special issue (click here for more information).
- Travel grants are available from the Association for Women in Mathematics – deadlines: Feb 1, May 1, Oct 1 every year (click here for more information).
- 2020 AERA Conference (click here to read the entire statement)
- Affirming Critical Scholars in Mathematics Education Academic (click here to read the entire statement)
Click here to go to our Facebook page!